A message from the Ohio Department of Education:
Ohio School Report Cards give your community a clear picture of the progress of your district and schools in raising achievement and preparing students for the future. The information measures district and school performance in the areas most critical to success in learning. Ohio School Report Cards data shows educators, school administrators and families where their schools are succeeding as well as areas where they need to improve.
Schools and districts report information for the Ohio School Report Cards on specific marks of performance – called measures – within six broad categories or components. The components are Achievement, Progress, Gap Closing, Graduation Rate, K-3 Literacy and Prepared for Success. The Department gives letter grades on each of the six components and most of the individual measures. This will help give Ohio parents and schools an even more complete snapshot of the quality of education they are providing their children.
Click to read the Report Card for Loveland City School District
- Find My District’s 2017 Report Card
- Find My School’s 2017 Report Card
- View Ohio’s Overall 2017 State Report Card
- Report Card FAQs
- 2017 Report Card Guide
- Details about the Component Letter Grades
- Timeline for Implementation of the A-F Report Card Grades (Aug. 2013 – Sept. 2018)
- Third Grade Reading Guarantee – Road to Reading Success
- Report Card Lists and Rankings
- Past Report Card Information
2016-2017 Ohio School Report Cards Data Spreadsheets
The spreadsheets below contains all district, school, community school, dropout recovery and prevention school, career tech school and third grade reading guarantee grades.