Cade Spike • Paige Naber • Lindy Walker • Morgan Naber • Abbie Puchta • Tanner Miller • Adam Clark
“It is an emotional experience for all involved,” said Loveland Interim Athletic Director Brian Conatser.
Loveland, Ohio – In this LOVELAND MAGAZINE TV VIDEO Loveland High School Interim Athletic Director, Brian Conatser honored seven student-athletes on April 11 who committed to advance their educational and athletic careers to the next level during the LHS Athletic Spring Signing Day in the LHS Gym. Students were surrounded by family members, coaches, and friends as they announced their intentions and signed papers formalizing their intent.
“It is an emotional experience for all involved,” said Loveland Interim Athletic Director Brian Conatser. “This is a moment many of these students have been working toward nearly their entire tenure as students, and these are the people who have cheered them on each step of the way. We are incredibly proud of what they have accomplished, and we wish them all the best.”
The student-athletes who signed at the event included:
- Adam Clark – Men’s Lacrosse,Cleveland State University
- Tanner Miller – Volleyball, Thomas More College
- Morgan Naber – Women’s Lacrosse, Kent State University
- Paige Naber – Women’s Lacrosse, Mount St. Joseph University
- Abbie Puchta – Women’s Lacrosse, Marietta College
- Cade Spikes – Baseball, North Greenville University
- Lindy Walker – Women’s Lacrosse, Transylvania University