The food pantry serves an average of 245 families, approximately 600 people, each month.
Dear Loveland Magazine Readers
Help Loveland InterFaith Effort (L.I.F.E) feed local families by donating to the food pantry during the Feed the Hungry Challenge! All donations received March 1 to April 30 will help L.I.F.E. accomplish the Feed the Hungry Challenge goal of collecting over $35,000. Cash donations and gift cards to local grocery stores are greatly appreciated along with non-perishable food items. Each food item collected counts as $1.00 toward the goal of $35,000.
[quote_box_left]Each spring L.I.F.E. sponsors a Feed the Hungry Challenge which restocks the pantry after the holidays and when food drives are traditional slow. [/quote_box_left]Each spring L.I.F.E. sponsors a Feed the Hungry Challenge which restocks the pantry after the holidays and when food drives are traditional slow. This challenge is crucial to help registered families throughout the year. L.I.F.E. uses monetary donations to buy food from the Freestore Foodbank and elsewhere to keep the pantry stocked. This is the largest collection event in the year.
The L.I.F.E Food Pantry, located in the Prince of Peace Lutheran Church on the corner of Lebanon and West Loveland, serves clients who live in the Loveland school district and members of our supporting congregations. The food pantry serves an average of 245 families, approximately 600 people, each month. Your help makes a difference!
[quote_box_right]Most of our clients are working; many have children, some are elderly, and the majority can’t make ends meet[/quote_box_right]L.I.F.E. Mission:
To provide faith-based emergency assistance and services to residents within the Loveland, Ohio School District and to members of our supporting congregations, while working to identify needs and develop programs that will encourage self-sufficiency in individuals and families.
- All donations are tax-deductible
- Last year total donations were $32,454 – help us reach our goal of $35,000
- Most of our clients are working; many have children, some are elderly, and the majority can’t make ends meet
- Visit L.I.F.E. website (www.lovelandlifefoodpantry.org) to volunteer, learn more, and request an email that provides current pantry needs. Visit L.I.F.E. Facebook page and see our impact to the community and view the weekly needs list
- L.I.F.E. is governed by 19 board members and actively supported by multiple churches and organizations in the Loveland Community.
- Food Pantry Hours: Monday 4 pm – 6:30 pm
Wednesdays 10 am – 12:30 pm
Thursdays 4 pm – 6:30 pm
Saturdays 10 am – 12:30 pm
Make an impact and donate to the Feed the Hungry Challenge March 1 to April 30! THANK YOU!!!!