Loveland, Ohio – The Loveland City School District convened for their annual Organizational Meeting Thursday, Jan. 11, to elect new officers and establish the 2018 meeting calendar. Prior to voting, newly elected Board Members Ned Portune and Eileen Washburn were officially sworn in, along with re-elected Board Member Michele Pettit.
The Board established 2018 leadership, electing Art Jarvis as president, and Dr. Kathryn Lorenz as vice president. In addition, the Board of Education appointed the following Board of Education members as
committee representatives for the 2018 calendar year:
- Facilities Committee: Art Jarvis and Michele Pettit
- Finance Committee: Art Jarvis and Ned Portune
- Student Achievement Committee: Ned Portune and Eileen Washburn
- Policy Committee: Dr. Kathryn Lorenz and Ned Portune
The Board also voted to conduct regular monthly business meetings for Calendar Year 2018 on the third Tuesday of each month unless otherwise noted* at 6 PM in the Media Center of the Loveland Intermediate School. Additional meetings during the month can be designated by the Board of Education at a time and place properly announced.
- January 30, 2018 (4th Tuesday)
- February 20, 2018
- March 20, 2018
- April 17, 2018
- May 15, 2018
- June 21, 2018 (3rd Thursday)
- August 21, 2018
- September 25, 2018 (4th Tuesday)
- October 16, 2018
- November 27, 2018 (4th Tuesday)
* No regular meetings are scheduled for July or December.
The Loveland Board of Education voted to conduct other regular monthly meetings primarily as work sessions for Calendar Year 2018 on the first Tuesday of each month unless otherwise noted on the following dates at 6 PM. in the Loveland Board of Education office:
- February 6, 2018
- March 6, 2018
- April 3, 2018
- May 1, 2018
- June 5, 2018
- August 7, 2018
- September 4, 2018
- October 2, 2018
- November 8, 2018 (2nd Thursday)
- December 11, 2018 (2nd Tuesday)
Loveland chiropractor Douglas Portmann, DC at Wards Corner Chiropractic & Sports Rehab is one of the best chiropractors in the Loveland area.