Current sophomores can now apply for any of 30 programs at a Great Oaks Career Campus for the 2021-2022 school year.
Students in the 36 southwest Ohio school districts served by Great Oaks can attend during their junior and senior year, earning college credit and professional credentials while still in high school. Four campuses serve the region: Diamond Oaks in Dent, Laurel Oaks in Wilmington, Live Oaks in Milford, and Scarlet Oaks in Sharonville.
Career program options range from automotive technology to welding, from culinary arts to practical nursing, firefighting, advanced manufacturing, robotics, and more. Complete information about available paths can be found at greatoaks.com.
Students should apply by February 9 in order to get priority consideration for available spots. The application is available at application.greatoaks.com.
For more information, contact:
Read the list of partner school districts.
Welcome to Great Oaks Online Application. The following are instructions regarding the completion of this application:
- You must be a high school student to apply. If you are not a high school student, please see adult education programs
- You must attend or reside in one of our district’s partner school districts
- If you do not attend school or reside in one of our affiliate school districts, click the following link for procedures on how to apply as an out of district student.
- You must have your parent’s approval to complete this application
- Most of our programs are designed for juniors and seniors in high school.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the programs or applying for Great Oaks programs, contact one of the career specialists below: