Loveland, Ohio – The Southwest Ohio Air Quality Agency has announced an Air Quality Alert for the Loveland Area.
The air quality index is predicted to be 105 on Wednesday which is “Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups”.
Active children and adults, and people with respiratory diseases, such as asthma, should be avoiding all outdoor exertion; everyone else, especially children, should limit outdoor exertion.
You can track the air quality in real-time by clicking the image below.
Do Your Share! Take these precautions:
• Take the bus, carpool, bike or walk instead of driving
• Refuel your vehicle after 8 p.m.; do not top off when refueling and tighten the gas cap
• Avoid idling your vehicle
• Combine trips or eliminate unnecessary vehicle trips
• Keep your vehicle maintained with properly inflated tires and timely oil changes
• Avoid use of gasoline-powered lawn equipment on Air Quality Alert days
• Avoid use of oil-based paints and stains on Air Quality Alert days
• Never burn leaves or other yard trimmings
• Always burn clean, seasoned wood in outdoor fire pits, fireplaces and wood stoves
• Do not use fire pits or fireplaces for non-essential home heating on Air Quality Alert days
• Conserve electricity